Y’know, I never understand why 11 is called eleven instead of onety-one. But that’s a whole another story. For now, I’m just gonna do this homework from an Ibu-Ibu Labil, hehehe
So here goes.
11 things about me:
1. I like to procrastinate. Procrastination feels so damn good. Which reminds me…I should be doing my thesis right about now since my supervisor wants it in her desk first thing on Monday, and that’s two days away. But what the hell, I’m gonna procrastinate some more 😛
2. I don’t mean to be racist, but I really really really like black guys. I like how their skins glow under the light, I like their big hands, I like their backsides, and their deep voices. Send the shiver down my spine. In terms of yumminess, my favorite black actors are Denzel, Isaiah Washington and Laz Alonso.
3. My name means cinnamon bark in Hebrew, and my second name means bean flower in Latin. Yep, my mom majored in agriculture.
4. I don’t read or watch Twilight. I find it stupid and shallow.
5. I watch a lot of tv series. My favorites are usually police procedural drama, and my least favorites are sitcom and teenage drama. I never watch Japanese, Korean, Chinese series, which brings me to my next point:
6. I find Japanese and Chinese languages disturbing. I had this Taiwanese girl as a roommate once, and every time she spoke on the phone, I felt like smacking her in the face.
7. I wear glasses since I was 11.
8. I loooooove animals. In fact, I think I love animals better than I do people.
9. I don’t follow celebrities’ twitter account. Actually, I don’t get why people like to follow celebrities’ twitter account. I mean, why do you want to know what they ate, where they ate and with whom they ate? Complete non sense. This brings me to my next point:
10. I don’t get why celebrities would tweet what they ate, where they ate and with whom they ate. I mean, if I had that kind of influence, I would definitely tweet something useful.
11. I play any kind of games: video games, board games, card games, mobile phone games, etc. I just bought a collectible game for 50 dollars. I’m sure my mom would kill me if she finds out.
11 questions from pemberi peer: